Biggidy Balm Testimonials Page: HERE
What is it?
BIGGIDY BALM with CBD and OZONE is Dr. Jon’s most powerful recipe for an all purpose, topical salve, or balm.
What is it for?
BIGGIDY BALM can be applied topically for all things skin.
Biggidy Balm is generally intended for someone to apply to the skin and even open wounds like burns and rashes, boils, stings, bruises, bleeding, cuts and scrapes, and blisters, etc.
It can also be applied on warts, dandruff, eczema, age spots, chapped lips, and scars, wrinkles.
Biggidy Balm is also a very effective underarm deodorant, due to its powerful antimicrobial properties.
Our Biggidy Story:
Dr. Jon learned a salve recipe at Naturopathic Medical school in 2007, which he then began to replicate in his kitchen, to give as Christmas presents for his friends and family. The feedback from those first few batches was so positive, Dr. Jon continued to make a batch once or twice a year, trying to improve the recipe each time.
Dr. Jon’s goal is to produce a truly all-purpose skin application: one that will protect from the sun, speed healing, reverse age, prevent and reverse scars, reverse age spots, and act as an antibiotic replacement for “neosporin.”
Eight years after the first batch, with many refinements, and tons of positive feedback, Biggidy Balm is Dr. Jon’s answer for an all-purpose skin treatment, and we hope you agree: it’s the BOMB!
What’s in it?
There are three main ingredients, called the base:
They are: ozonated–herb-infused oil, shea butter, and beeswax.
And, there is a proprietary blend of magic ingredients: (which we describe below)
BIGGIDY BALM uses organically grown herbs and organic extra-virgin olive oil for the herb-infused oils. After letting the herbs soak for several months in oil, the result is a potent herbal extract. In addition to the medicinal power of olive oil alone, the extracts have valuable antioxidants, resins, vitamins, hormones, fats and minerals from the flowering tops of the plants.
Then, we then combine our medicinal oils with concentrated CBD Hemp oil and OZONATE them for more than a month straight. Ozonated oils provide a super-powerful, sterilizing, peroxide-like effect without burning the tissue. Ozonated oils also can deliver oxygen to the tissues, boosting metabolism and cellular recovery.
Biggidy Balm has many actions. It is antibiotic, antiviral, and antifungal. It is antioxidant and antinflammatory. It is a muscle relaxer and stress-reliever. It promotes wound-closure and cell-growth. It maintains hydration, and provides nutritive oils. It delivers oxygen to the cells, and supports metabolism and recovery. It supports the immune system, the nervous system, and circulatory system in recovery. It is a sunscreen. It is anti-aging. It is a deodorant. It helps remodel scars and reverse skin damage.
BIGGIDY BALM is very safe, and amazingly effective in a variety of common ailments.
Burns, bruises, cuts, scrapes, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, cracks that bleed, dry skin, dandruff, fungus, warts, and age spots comprise a short list. You can even apply it to an open wound and even raw flesh, once it’s been cleaned.
This formula, in particular, is also indicated for arthritis, tendonitis, and tight muscles. It is formulated to penetrate the skin and deliver pain relief deep within. It can be applied regularly after any sports injury to accelerate repair of tendons and ligaments. Gently rubbed into a muscle trigger point, it will aid in the release. Combine with DMSO for deep penetration.
The Three Main Ingredients:
- 8 parts Ozonated, organic extra virgin Olive Oil extracts, made from the flowers of:
- 5 parts Calendula (grown in my own herb garden)
- 1 part Arnica (organic)
- 1 part St. John’s Wort (organic)
- 1 part CBD Hemp Oil (organic; non olive-oil)
- 1 part Organic Beeswax
- 1 part Organic Shea Butter (organic, from Ghana, Africa)
- 1 part Cold-water-extracted, high phenolic, Gold-label Coconut Oil
- 1 part Organic MCT Oil (also known as fractionated Coconut Oil)
- Also: Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Almond Oil
- Also: Essential Oils of: Geranium, Frankincense, and Sandalwood
Action of the Main Ingredients:
- This herb’s ability to help heal wounds and fight infection was proven by medical doctors on the battlefield in WWI. Powerful “vulnerary,” which means it promotes wound healing. Strong antibiotic effect. Indicated for 1st and 2nd degree burns, rashes, torn skin, raw and open bleeding wounds.
- Probably the most commonly indicated first aid medicine for blunt force trauma. It is the premier remedy for “ecchymosis,” which is a medical term for anything between a bruise and a hematoma. Also indicated for sore muscles and joints after overuse.
- St. John’s Wort
- In first aid, this herb is a “nervine,” which means it helps heal the nerves and relieve pain. Indicated for severed nerves, crushing injuries, and neuropathy. It is also potently antiviral.
- CBD Hemp
- Every 1oz of BiggidyBalm with CBD and Ozone contains 30mg of the finest legal hemp extract CBD in the USA, in a pure hemp oil base. We blend CBD hemp oil into our medicinal blend for ozonation. CBD is one of the most powerful herbal antioxidants ever studied, and is perfectly suited for application to the skin. It has shown in numerous studies to have potent antiviral, antibiotic, and anti-cancer effects. It normalizes the inflammatory response, and promotes regrowth of healthy new tissue. CBD extract is extremely expensive, but we have managed to find a source that tests every batch and ensures potency and purity. Our source makes supercritical extracts of whole, legal hemp imported from France, which is very high in CBD and very low in THC (although trace mounts 1-2% are present.) We have found that adding this CBD extract to our medicinal oil blend, and then ozonating for over a month, yields a very powerful medicine for the skin.
- Coconut Oil: contains Medium Chain Fatty Acids that act as instant cellular food, and exert powerful antiviral properties. The coconut oil we use has 4x the polyphenols (antioxidant molecules) than even the best extra-virgin, cold-pressed Coconut Oil. The extraction method involves pulverizing the coconut, letting the fat float to the top, and skimming it off. There is no press, no “extraction”, leaving the maximal medicinal properties to the oil.
- MCT Oil: fractionated coconut oil is, unlike typical coconut oil, is a clear liquid at room temperature. Given its high MCT content, this oil is tremendous instant food for your cells, and is absorbed and utilized immediately. Some MCT can even cross the blood-brain-barrier and feed the brain! Not only is MCT brain-food, it is skin-food! When this oil is ozonated, the resultant molecules are also powerful antimicrobials!
- Virtually all of the components of a beehive can be used medicinally. Beeswax contains the same chemicals that are attributed to honey’s well-known and highly-regarded wound-healing ability.
- Regarded as: Antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory.
- It contains Vitamin A, which helps improve skin integrity and elasticity with added antioxidant protection.
- Forms a thin protective barrier from irritants while allowing skin to breathe.
- Emollient and humectant: it draws moisture to the skin and seals it in. It is a skin softener.
- Organically crafted from the nut of the African Ghana Shea tree
- Superb moisturizer identical to those produced by sebaceous glands of the skin.
- Vitamin A and Vitamin E both accelerate healing, microcirculation, and are antioxidant.
- Cinnamic acid, found in Shea Butter, is antifungal, antibacterial, antioxidant, improves circulation, and regulates metabolism.
The Magic Ingredients:
- Ozone: Using a powerful plasma bulb and Rife frequencies to generate concentrated ozone, we bubble our blend of medicinal oils with ozone-rich air through an airstone diffuser for over a month straight! Ozone is also known as O3. Ozone is made when O2 (oxygen gas) is “excited” (in our case by a plasma bulb), and combines with a free-radical oxygen (O) to become O3 (ozone). Ozone (O3) can act as an antioxidant, because when O3 comes into contact with another free-radical oxygen (O), it will release its extra oxygen to join with the other, resulting in two molecules of O2 (oxygen gas) (O3 + O = O2 + O2). Ozone can also release its extra oxygen to act as a peroxide, and will purify the environment of toxins, mold, bacteria, and viruses. Ozone is a very powerful neutralizer of toxins, and is commonly used in mold abatement and to neutralize odors. However, at high concentrations, ozone is irritating to the tissues, much like the way concentrated hydrogen peroxide can burn. Our medicated oils trap the ozone as its bubbled-through, and undergo molecular changes, concentrating ozone 100-1000x higher than hydrogen peroxide. We are able to concentrate incredible amounts of ozone in our oils because they are loaded with essential oils, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants, which can trap incredible amounts of ozone before becoming rancid. Ozonated oils release the 100x-concentrated “peroxide” at the tissue level without burning or irritating the tissue, which makes for fantastic medical application! In other words, ozonated oil is a powerful peroxide without the burn. At the cellular level, the extra oxygen is used to fuel metabolism, increase intracellular peroxides, and ultimately normalize the inflammatory process. Combined with the powerful medicinal antioxidant effects of the medicinal oils, ozone works not only to kill pathogens, but also to jump-start the healing process. Ozonated oils can not only speed healing of wounds, but can also help restore damaged skin, and stimulate remodeling of scars.
- Pekana Sphagyric Homeopathic Inflamyar Blend: selected homeopathics prepared to maximize their energetic potential and resonate with the processes of stress and inflammation. “Sphagyric” is a preparation whereby some of the source material is burned to ash and then returned to the homeopathic mother tincture. Kirlian photography shows these homeopathics have exponentially more energy-transmitting capacity. (Non-ozonated)
- Vitamin D: This hormone is produced in the skin, and acts locally to promote proper immune function and cellular repair. Areas of the skin with higher concentrations of Vitamin D show vastly superior health, in all areas we can measure. By adding some Vitamin D to our Biggidy Balm, we are supplementing an essential skin ingredient!
- Vitamin E: Acts as a preservative. Powerful antioxidant. Generally recommended for skin health and wound healing/closure. (Non-ozonated)
- Jojoba Oil: Actually a “wax,” Jojoba oil is almost identical to the oils found naturally in the skin. (Ozonated)
- Frankincense Essential Oil (Boswellia serrata): Frankincense essential oil is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, immune stimulant, and antiseptic. (Included in Ozonated medicinal oil blend as well as non-ozonated)
- Black Pepper Essential Oil (Piper nigrum): Black pepper is known as a “synergist,” and numerous studies show how Piper nigrum, combined with other herbal medicines, dramatically increases their absorption, cellular utilization, and effectiveness. Alone, Piper nigrum is a powerful antioxidant. (Included in Ozonated medicinal oil blend as well as non-ozonated)
- Geranium Essential Oil: Potent antioxidant and specific medicine for skin health. (ozonated and non-ozonated)
- Sandalwood Essential Oil: Potent antioxidant and specific medicine for skin health. (ozonated and non-ozonated)
Suggestions for use:
- Age Spots: allow 6-8 weeks for results. Be sure to take a few photos in good light for before-after comparison. Using this recipe, one lady slathered it on her hands every night and wore cotton gloves to bed. Within 16 weeks her hands were age-spot free. Age spots are acidic cholesterol deposits in the skin. Antioxidants in this formula penetrate to the cellular level, tipping the oxidative balance in your favor. This allows your body to neutralize and eliminate the acidic toxin from the skin, clearing it up again.
- Diaper Rash: One mom reported that she tried every topical diaper rash ointment in the store, but her baby boy’s rash would not go away. Then, after only three diaper changes, applying the Biggidy Balm each time, the rash has disappeared!
- Scalp: after a hot shower, this salve will work into the scalp and hair
- Cracked skin: apply after shower, rub into the cracks, expect pretty rapid results within a few days.
- Sunburn: apply to skin before sun exposure for additional protection. Apply after exposure to sun and sunburned areas twice or more per day. Should accelerate recovery.
- Cuts: clean wound and apply with bandage. Allow wound access to open air (by removing bandage) daily. Wound can breathe through Biggidy Balm while remaining sealed from dirt. Clean regularly with water.
- Warts: re-apply a small amount on a band-aid every night. Allow a few weeks for results. Results vary depending on internal state of health.
- Scars: re-apply a small amount on a band-aid every night. Allow a few weeks for results. Results vary depending on skin type, size and thickness of scar, and age of scar.
- Burns: regardless of degree, salve can be applied directly over burn once cleaned. Clean and repeat as necessary.
- Joints: apply liberally to entire joint. Dr. Jon recommends doing alternating hydrotherapy with a hot and cold towels. 3 minutes hot, 1 minute cold. Always end with cold. Never longer than 1 minute cold. Repeat 7x. Also: apply Biggidy Balm to the joint, followed by a DMSO-soaked cotton swab. DMSO is a safe natural solvent and antiinflammatory that will penetrate the skin and carry the medicine from Biggidy Balm deep into the joint.
- Chapped Lips: apply as you would any lip balm to prevent or help close any cracks or dry skin.
- Tattoos: by preventing scabbing, and accelerating the healing process, tattoos become much cleaner and sharper than could be achieved with “Tattoo Goo” or other antibiotic ointments.
- Underarm Deodorant: apply a small amount of Biggidy Balm to underarms after showering for 24+ hours of antibiotic odor control! Dr. Jon swears by this method!
- Skin Tags: users have reported that after several weeks of applying a tiny dab of Biggidy Balm 1-2x/day, their skin tags have disappeared!
- Cold Sores: Biggidy Balm can help reduce the pain, speed the recovery, and prevent further outbreaks of cold sores. Many users swear by it.
- Dry Skin: some users have reported dry patches resolving in 2-3 days! Many users apply Biggidy Balm before their makeup, as a moisturizer / skin beautifier.
It is important to clean any deep cut completely before applying!
BIGGIDY BALM will help the wound close very rapidly on the surface