- Cash-pay clients are expected to pay in full at the time of service.
- Insurance patients are expected to determine eligibility before the time of visit, and pay their copay at the time of service.
- High deductible insurance patients are expected to determine eligibility before the time of visit. If high deductible is not met, the patient is responsible for payment for service at the time of visit. This payment will be reflected on their subsequent EOB (explanation of benefits).
- Merchant Fees for credit card purchases: presently, merchant service fees are 3.5% for all credit and debit transactions.
- There is no additional fee for check or cash. $50 charge on returned checks.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy. We will charge full price of visit for missed/rescheduled appointments that happen less than 24 hours before scheduled time.
We are currently In-Network with:
- Anthem BCBS
For Out of Network Patients: we will provide a super-bill for submission to your insurance carrier for reimbursement. Payment for service due at time of service.